What a Difference a Day Makes:

This may be hard to believe, but these photos were taken 24 hours apart. I often receive questions about eradicate belly bloat or how I keep my stomach so flat. Many of my readers guess that I work out often and for hours at a time, but I certainly do not.
Reduce Belly Bloat in 24 Hours
My diet regime is fairly simple and I don't put a lot of pressure on myself to workout more than 45 minutes a day, 3 days a week––if that! I do, however, remain conscious of my tummy and waistline. So, coming off of the winter holiday, I noticed my tummy had become severely bloated over a period of about a week and a half. So, I swung into action and got rid of the bloat, fast!

But, why the bloat?

Firstly, my stomach became so severely bloated because I'd been eating a lot of bread and meat over the holidays, which tends to sit in the intestines for weeks upon weeks. Most people who complain of a disappearing waist and bloating stomach have the sort of diet that supports bloat. Bread, meat, and dairy––it all compounds and just sits there, rotting in your belly, creating gasses and expansion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top