This can create blockages, constipation, and irregular bowel movements. This is what was happening to me. The average person is carrying around a minimum of 5 pounds of waste in their intestines on a daily basis. So, the key to a flatter tummy is, first, emptying its contents, daily.
Here's How to do it:
- Make a batch of Famous Pineapple Ginger Cleanse Drink 8 ounces of this juice after every meal and right before bed.
- Skip breakfast and have a fresh vegetable juice instead. I visit my local Robek's in the mornings and order an Evergreen with added beet juice.
- Walk 15 to 30 minutes a day. This helps get your whole body moving, including your bowels.
- Drink 2 liters of water every 24 hours. Be sure to get about 16.9 ounces (1 regular size bottle) down first thing in the morning and about an hour before bed.
- For lunch and dinner, have only salad-based meals. A bed of baby spinach or kale with a bit of fish, nuts, fruit is perfect. Do not eat chicken, red meat, or pork. Do not eat iceberg lettuce––the greener the leaf, the better.
- Regulate your daily bowel movements. When you drink the Pineapple Ginger Cleanse right before bed, you will wake up in the morning ready to empty your bowels. Getting on a regular bowel movement schedule is important and first thing in the morning is best.
What will happen next:
In just 24 hours, you will see a significant reduction in the size of your bloat. Depending on the severity of the issue, you may want to stay on this regimen for up to 30 days. Once the intestinal bloat is eradicated and your bowels are regulated, with your intestines releasing today's waste by tomorrow morning, you will be able to see how much work needs to be done in the gym!