If you do substitute, use 1/2 of a fresh-squeezed lemon.
Q: Can I use grapefruit essential oil instead?
A: Yes you can, and I do that regularly!
Q: I can’t handle the apple cider vinegar… it makes my stomach upset. What do I do?
A: Try using less of it, and work your way up to more over the course of the three days.
Q: Do I really have to do the cayenne pepper?
A: For the purpose of this dare, yes. 
Q: How does this help with weight loss?

A: The apple cider vinegar contains pectin, which suppresses appetite. It will make you feel fuller and more satisfied. The acid in it helps with digestion, and ensures that you’re more likely to achieve thorough digestion of your food. It also reduces the amount of time that fats stay in the digestive tract, meaning they are less likely to be absorbed fully. Lemon oil and cayenne also work to suppress appetite, and flush the colon of toxins.



So basically, you’re giving yourself an amazing appetite suppressant as well as something that helps your body quickly digest and flush out toxins!
So are you ready to take my dare?
  1. In order to participate, leave your current weight in the comments below and also be sure to take a picture of yourself.
  2. Then after the 3 days are up, check your weight again and report here.
  3. Be sure to also take an after photo, so that you can see the visual change.
Ready to take my dare? Let’s put on our big britches and do this together!! #WeGotThis
P.S. If you do this, make sure you have permission from your doctor, mmmmkay? This is a sort of cleanse, and you will be detoxing and going to the bathroom… quite a bit. I’m not offering any medical advice with this post… just sharing something that has worked for me.Previous Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top